Monday 20 September 2010

Testimonial for Overseas Experience

Jo, I just want to say thank you so much for all your hard work and ongoing hard work organising my wedding in Santorini along with my long winded honeymoon. There is nothing you haven't been able to cater for when I have asked, and have managed to deal with a whole array of wedding guests with different requests from my parents to my friends. You have made this whole part of the organising a breeze for me and I don't think I say thank you enough, so THANK YOU!

You are an absolute god send and I don't know how I would have dealt with this without you.

Also, and extra thank you for organising extra trips for my family and friends, I am afraid you will be bombarded from now on as I have recommended you!

Kind regards

Madeleine Ker

Overseas Experience is helping Madeleine arrange her accommodation for her wedding in Santorini in 2011